Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Celebrity Fashion...Wednesday? 07.13.11 -- Bottoni



Good morning lovelies, I know this is out of routine, but do to my recent absence I felt I should post this today.
Photo credit goes to www3.images.coolspotters.com
I fell in love with Hilary Duff's breezy, yet chic look while in Santa Monica this past week. It is interesting to watch Disney Stars grow and evolve in to their own identity behind the mickey ears, such as Hilary Duff has done so beautifully. Originally rocking the set of Lizzy McGuire, Hilary Duff is now rocking an effortlessly cool white lace top, teal shorts, nude pumps, and vintage Gucci bag. The combination is still kept crisp and put together with her half up, half down hair, aviators, and chandelier earrings. What I really  love about this outfit is its "sweetness." At first glance Hilary looks quite innocent, especially in comparison with her friend on her left. Her look may seem less harsh, but it is not merely "sweet." Her four inch Loubotin platforms definitely add an edge along with the short sleeve The Kooples top and aqua Wildfox shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment