Tuesday, June 21, 2011

06.21.11 버튼을 -- Youtube Shoutouts!

As a beauty guru on youtube, I quite obviously spend most of my time on my youtube account checking through my comments, messages, requests, etc. and while I'm at it I search through my many subscriptions as well. Today, I just wanted to give some shout outs to a few of the lovely fashion gurus that I watch and love for inspiration. So if you want to see some of the internet ladies that inspire me, click read more!

(not in any specific order...)
1. Clothesencounters
Both Candace and I watch Clothesencounters religiously and have seen every single one of their videos. They were actually the fashion duo that inspired both Candace and I to start this collab blog together. Clothesencounters is the channel of best friends Sarah and Jenn who are 21 and 20. Their videos vary from Thrift Store Hauls (our favorites), DIY Tutorials, Ways to Wear It Videos, Style Profiles, Trend Spotting and so much more. I love watching them not only because of their eclectic fashion sense but also because of their inviting and warm personalities. They are really fun to watch and engage you, even though you're watching them on the computer screen. Definitely check them out if you are looking for a great channel that encourages thrifting and diy-ing.
image via clothesencounters.tumblr.com

2. LWEEandStyle
Lwee is a 17 year old girl from Singapore whose videos are very unique in nature and you definitely can't find any others like them online. Her channel features a lot of fashion videos displaying styles inspired by Korean songs (kpop), dramas, movies, etc. and she also features other videos such as trend alerts, Hollywood inspired looks, lookbook videos and so on. I like her videos a lot because I'm not only learning Korean but I'm also an avid follower of MANY Korean dramas and I love Korean music as well. Korean actresses, singers, and pop groups are known for their fun, chic, and outgoing fashion choices, so I love that Lwee takes on the challenge to recreate them for others out there. So, if you have an interest in Korean fashion, celebrity fashion, or just want to watch a young girl with an amazing fashion sense, I definitely recommend you check out Lwee's channel.

3. Thefashioncitizen
Thefashioncitizen is a channel belonging to fashion merchandising students and fraternal twins Melissa and Stephanie. Melissa and Stephanie's channel features several different types of videos including DIY Tutorials, Thrifting Tips, Lookbooks, and many more. They have a very interesting, vintage style that definitely stands out in a crowd. I love their videos because they seem very down to earth and their fashion sense is AMAZING. I also really like the fact they are all about thrifting and diy-ing (as well as others on this list) because I think it really goes to show that you can get a fashionable, couture, model-esque outfit without having to spend an arm and a leg. I definitely recommend checking out their channel if you want inspiration on how to have a great wardrobe and want to save a buck while you're at it.
images via lookrichbecheap.tumblr.com

So yeah, those are just a few of the fashion gurus/girls/youtubers/amazingpeople that I love to watch on a daily basis and there are plenty others as well. Definitely check out all these girls and I hope you enjoyed my post today! Until next time...사랑해요, I love you!
-- 버튼을
P.S. My beauty channel on YouTube is http://www.youtube.com/principessa3x ...yeah just a quick plug there hehe ^_^.

P.S.S. I want to leave you guys with a song...so the song I'm listening to right now is... Alright by Kana Nishino.

No comments:

Post a Comment